Advertising Rates

Thursday morning fire broke out in the area of the electrical box on Stanley and Kathy Warners house on Doe Run in West Union. Stanley told us that they lost everything in the blaze.

“I even lost my dog...The fireman said he didn’t suffer at all, but it’s hard losing a pet like that.” Stanley asked us to say thank you to a gentleman from Texas who is working in the area.

“He bought us a generator and he even put gas in it so we can have power.  We asked what we owed him and he said nothing... People can be so nice.” The family lives below in a trailer due to Kathy’s health and not being able to climb the stairs.